Kelsey is an E-RYT 200 Ashtanga Vinyasa yoga teacher based in Chicago Illinois.
- "E" designation denotes over 1500 hours of yoga teaching, though Kelsey has taught over 3000 hours.
- Hosted 3 Ashtanga Yoga intensives.
- Offered one advanced physical adjustment clinic for teachers.
- Developed curriculum for an 200 hour yoga teacher training.
- Taught over 50 hours of specialized workshops.
- Trained 39 yoga teachers with a RYT 200 designation.
- Hosted 6 yoga retreats in central Illinois and upstate Wisconsin.
- Taught internationally at a surf and yoga retreat center in Morocco.
- Advanced training in prenatal yoga, AcroYoga, physical adjustments, ashtanga yoga and trauma-informed yoga.
"Kelsey is a phenomenal instructor to work with. Her upbeat and positive attitude meets students exactly where they are, encouraging them to explore their limits and connect with their bodies. Not only is Kelsey a joy to work with, but her technical ability including physical adjustments and verbal queuing is above and beyond. I’m grateful to know Kelsey as a teacher, colleague, and friend"
- Kristina Reese, E-RYT 200
"One of the most gifted teachers I have had the opportunity of knowing: Articulate, skilled, funny, and full of love. She has the amazing capability to effectively and magically guide students of all levels through a truly yogic experience... She is a true example of ‘the young teaching the old."
-Amy Williams, Owner of 3B Yoga